Diane is part of our Mount Isa team, working along side Simon. Diane practices primarily in conveyancing, although she has experience in a range of legal fields.
Diane graduated from James Cook University with a Bachelor of Laws with Honours in 2019 and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia in 2020.
Diane joined the team as a Conveyancing officer in March 2020. Diane joined the team as a Solicitor in August 2020.
- Hearings and Trials (all levels of Court)
- Committal and Procedural Hearings
- Bail Applications
- Contested Fact Hearings
- Guilty Pleas
- State and Commonwealth Offences
- Children’s Court
- Statutory/Judicial Review Applications
- Breach Proceedings
Wills & Estates
- Estate Planning
- Contesting Wills (Family Provision Applications)
- Probate & Letters of Administration
- Property Transfers
- Estate Administration